Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.144 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,623 (R$ 7,365) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)