Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨87,779 (₨154,115) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)