Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,415 (₨135,818) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)