Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,211 (€2,146) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)