Cost of living comparison between Pescara, Italy and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,815 (€1,587) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)