Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,816 (€2,254) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)