Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 78% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,836 (€1,843) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (33 minutes ago)