Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,768 (€1,812) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)