Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,966 (€2,216) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)