Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,716 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.800 INR / AUD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 150% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨194,656 (AU$3,989) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (22 minutes ago)