Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 50% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,192 (€1,736) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 89,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,562 (about 1 hour ago)