Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,010 (€1,830) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)