Cost of living in Perm, Russia vs Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨92,269 (руб 85,545) in Perm.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨2,500 (about 4 hours ago)