Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.066 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,584 (руб 76,498) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)