Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.382 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 112% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,849 (€2,001) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)