Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02147 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨85,026 (COL$3,959,966) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)