Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02358 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,583 (COL$4,095,927) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (42 minutes ago)