Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02258 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨83,893 (COL$3,716,056) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (36 minutes ago)