Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 INR / MZN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 52% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,867 (112,372 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)