Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.922 INR / MZN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,409 (99,104 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)