Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.965 INR / MZN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 57% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,707 (127,109 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)