Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 INR / MZN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,236 (118,558 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)