Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / MZN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 44% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,474 (97,581 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)