Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.311 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,486 (R$ 6,602) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (27 minutes ago)