Cost of living comparison between Pelotas, Brazil and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.751 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,953 (R$ 4,807) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)