Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,935 (R$ 7,186) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (44 minutes ago)