Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.943 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,849 (R$ 4,806) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)