Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,632 (R$ 4,630) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)