Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,171 (R$ 5,463) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)