Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22104 INR / HUF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨78,011 (352,918 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)