Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.265 INR / UYU
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 45% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,614 ($U55,029) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (22 minutes ago)