Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.384 INR / UYU
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 68% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,102 ($U65,910) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)