Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.146 INR / UYU
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,517 ($U71,545) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)