Cost of living comparison between Pavlodar, Kazakhstan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20138 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,988 (297,879 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)