Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21382 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨62,759 (293,506 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (35 minutes ago)