Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19378 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨66,699 (344,207 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)