Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19779 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨64,942 (328,347 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)