Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20033 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨97,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨84,925 (423,921 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)