Cost of living comparison between Pattaya, Thailand and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.920 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,388 (68,962 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)