Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.926 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,426 (57,331 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)