Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,810 (€1,792) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)