Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,289 (€2,055) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)