Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 24% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨55,815 in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)