Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,002 (COL$4,549,024) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)