Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02248 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨82,898 (COL$3,688,213) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)