Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02244 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,154 (COL$3,171,280) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ningbo costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)