Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 106% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,367 (€2,477) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)