Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.960 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,180 (27,089 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (36 minutes ago)