Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.750 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨81,691 (29,710 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)