Cost of living comparison between Pardubice, Czech Republic and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.698 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,298 (31,990 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (43 minutes ago)