Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.831 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,743 (€1,325) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)