Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,490 (€1,263) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (31 minutes ago)