Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,997 (€1,623) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (34 minutes ago)