Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12840 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨104,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨93,501 (728,205 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)