Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12573 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 27% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,242 (542,758 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)