Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12501 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨57,484 (459,822 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (28 minutes ago)