Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.295 INR / NZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 93% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨208,184 (NZ$4,223) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)