Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.186 INR / NZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 92% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,151 (NZ$4,355) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)