Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00512 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,654 (Rp 12,244,872) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)