Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00501 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨62,111 (Rp 12,391,571) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)