Cost of living comparison between Pakxe, Laos and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00825 INR / LAK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨60,293 (7,305,062 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)