Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,440 (€2,495) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (28 minutes ago)