Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,043 (€1,907) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)