Cost of living comparison between Padua, Italy and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 103% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,955 (€1,742) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (26 minutes ago)