Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,968 (€1,832) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)