Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.485 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨87,785 (Mex$ 25,191) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)