Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨52,473 (Mex$ 15,315) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (39 minutes ago)