Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.200 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 135% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,770 (£1,948) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)