Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,705 (€1,687) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)