Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / DZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨67,447 (110,875 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)