Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / DZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨103,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨85,894 (146,933 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)