Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.017 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,511 (14,610 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)