Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.602 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨83,980 (12,720 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)