Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.138 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,935 (15,401 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)