Cost of living comparison between Ostrava, Czech Republic and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.695 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,264 (32,385 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 3 hours ago)