Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.986 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,695 (26,353 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)