Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.071 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,571 (38,939 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)