Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10845 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,856 (CH$1,031,406) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)