Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.582 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,656 (7,276TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)