Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.753 INR / HRK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,502 (10,276 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)