Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.793 INR / HRK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,885 (7,953 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)