Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 INR / KGS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 33% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨63,969 (66,222 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)