Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.968 INR / KGS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 41% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨37,161 (38,392 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)