Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,722 (¥338,195) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)