Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.389 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨111,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨100,456 ($b10,700) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)