Cost of living comparison between Oruro, Bolivia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.917 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨58,694 ($b5,919) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)