Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,229 (руб 88,005) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (20 minutes ago)