Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.751 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,999 (24,127 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)