Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.170 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,033 (14,648 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)