Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.502 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 71% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,170 (21,351 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)