Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18851 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨55,401 (293,886 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)