Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19565 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨52,638 (269,046 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)