Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21187 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨46,099 (217,575 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)