Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.507 INR / RON
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨63,423 (4,090 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)