Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,259 (€1,278) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)