Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,943 (€1,089) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)