Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.457 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,809 (5,883 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)