Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,877 (5,939 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (32 minutes ago)