Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18607 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,577 (379,304 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)