Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21603 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨53,209 (246,306 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)