Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.426 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,051 (7,735 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)