Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.787 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,048 (5,059 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)