Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.509 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,924 (7,275 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨111,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)