Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,079 (6,248 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)